Group, The; Morrie Part 2 Living and Dying
6/30/95 Morrie Part 2 Living and Dying
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Morrie Part 2 Living and Dying
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Paul Solman, Host, business correspondent, The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer; Morrie Schwartz, professor of sociology, emeritus, Brandeis University; Charles Derber, Author, The Wilding of America; Professor of Sociology, Boston College; Maurice Stein, Professor of sociology, Brandeis University; Debra Osnowitz, Freelance writer and editor.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Morrie Part 2 Living and Dying,” 06/30/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_26E33CF0E8FF4299A0C890424ECA3814.
- MLA: “Group, The; Morrie Part 2 Living and Dying.” 06/30/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_26E33CF0E8FF4299A0C890424ECA3814>.
- APA: Group, The; Morrie Part 2 Living and Dying. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_26E33CF0E8FF4299A0C890424ECA3814