Group, The; What's next for the Boston schools
2/21/95 Boston schools
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- What's next for the Boston schools
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: John Gould, President, Associated Industries of Massachusetts; Jerry Howland, math teacher, English High School, Boston; Juanita Wade, executive director, Commission to Rebuild Boston Schools; Paul Parks, former chair, Boston School Committee.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; What's next for the Boston schools,” 02/21/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_26A9C8E36EFE4CC697776C32A052E159.
- MLA: “Group, The; What's next for the Boston schools.” 02/21/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_26A9C8E36EFE4CC697776C32A052E159>.
- APA: Group, The; What's next for the Boston schools. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_26A9C8E36EFE4CC697776C32A052E159