Group, The; U.N.'s Peacekeeping Paradox
7/14/93 U.N.'s Peacekeeping Paradox
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- U.N.'s Peacekeeping Paradox
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Lincoln Chen, physician, Harvard School of Public Health; Philip Zelikow, Professor of public policy, Harvard University; Randolph Ryan, editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Randall Forsberg, Institute for Defense and Disarmament Studies; Ruth Morgenthau, professor of international politics, Brandeis University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; U.N.'s Peacekeeping Paradox,” 07/14/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2508CBC9020C4E54894B2AF3AD3566C7.
- MLA: “Group, The; U.N.'s Peacekeeping Paradox.” 07/14/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2508CBC9020C4E54894B2AF3AD3566C7>.
- APA: Group, The; U.N.'s Peacekeeping Paradox. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2508CBC9020C4E54894B2AF3AD3566C7