Evening at Pops; Rhythm Is My Business
Rhythm is Our Business 2102 Master
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Rhythm Is My Business
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
This episode features Airto Moreira; The Flying Karamazov Brothers; and from Broadway's ""Bring in 'Da Noise, Bring in 'Da Funk"": Jared Crawford and Raymond King, bucket drummers, and Baakari Wilder, dancer.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Rhythm Is My Business,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 21, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_24800F089C8D426E9EBF0FCE75E6729F.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Rhythm Is My Business.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 21, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_24800F089C8D426E9EBF0FCE75E6729F>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Rhythm Is My Business. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_24800F089C8D426E9EBF0FCE75E6729F