Group, The; Emily Rooney and Surviving Network News
Emily Rooney & Surviving Network News -
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Emily Rooney and Surviving Network News
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Monica Collins, Television columnist, Boston Herald; June Cross, Producer, Frontline; Marty Sender, President, Sender Communications; Andrew Jones, Professor, Northeastern University; William Lord, Professor of journalism, Boston University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Emily Rooney and Surviving Network News,” 01/10/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_246A8C77F6994C64BFF8C9350C49FC1E.
- MLA: “Group, The; Emily Rooney and Surviving Network News.” 01/10/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_246A8C77F6994C64BFF8C9350C49FC1E>.
- APA: Group, The; Emily Rooney and Surviving Network News. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_246A8C77F6994C64BFF8C9350C49FC1E