Arthur; Arthur’s Almost Live Not Real Music Festival; Play it Again, DW
Opening Sequence; Music Festival ; Play it Again, DW; Closing Sequence EE Master for Home Video: Stereo 1 & 2, M & E 3 & 4.
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Arthur’s Almost Live Not Real Music Festival; Play it Again, DW
- Program Number
311 B/ 206B
- Series Description
Each of the Arthur episodes consists of two independent stories that focus on themes and events central to children's lives. Whether it's facing down a bully, worrying about a new teacher, or being the very last person on earth to lose his baby teeth, Arthur and his friends manage to solve their third-grade dilemmas with imagination, kindness and a lot of humor. "What children love about Arthur is that he feels real to them," says Carol Greenwald, WGBH executive producer. "The emotions he experiences are universal. When Arthur triumphs over something, kids think they can, too. "The series will build on that sense of empowerment by showing how Arthur and his friends use effective, age-appropriate, problem-solving skills. Bringing a book-based series like Arthur to public television will also promote reading and writing skills. Series release date: 10/1996
- Program Description
311: Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival: Arthur and the gang create their own music videos. What they lack in high-tech video gear, they make up for in state-of-the-art imaginations!
206: Play It Again, D.W.: It's totally obnoxious and filled with goofy words that no self-respecting eight-year-old would ever repeat. What is it? It's Crazy Bus--the song, the CD, the motion picture, the spectacle. Crazy Bus is EVERYWHERE but mostly it's in the Read's home, because D.W. has to play it 4000 times a day. When the CD goes missing, D.W. suspects that Arthur has finally snapped.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Social Issues
- Greenwald, Carol (Series Producer)
- CINAR (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Arthur; Arthur’s Almost Live Not Real Music Festival; Play it Again, DW,” 12/24/1998, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 10, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_227CB687592F4968855DF2EB3D9BBA64.
- MLA: “Arthur; Arthur’s Almost Live Not Real Music Festival; Play it Again, DW.” 12/24/1998. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 10, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_227CB687592F4968855DF2EB3D9BBA64>.
- APA: Arthur; Arthur’s Almost Live Not Real Music Festival; Play it Again, DW. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_227CB687592F4968855DF2EB3D9BBA64