Group, The; Peace Prospects for Bosnia
2/23/94 Peace Prospects for Bosnia
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Peace Prospects for Bosnia
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Nabeela Khatak, founder, Friends of Bosnia; Robert Marquand, correspondent, Christian Science Monitor; Jennifer Green, Harvard Law School Human Rights Program; Stojan Cerovic, Nieman Fellow in journalism, Harvard University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Peace Prospects for Bosnia,” 02/23/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 13, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_223883AF3BCF4477B0A9226D6909C40D.
- MLA: “Group, The; Peace Prospects for Bosnia.” 02/23/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 13, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_223883AF3BCF4477B0A9226D6909C40D>.
- APA: Group, The; Peace Prospects for Bosnia. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_223883AF3BCF4477B0A9226D6909C40D