Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 204
Uncaptioned Master Stereo : Yes
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II
- Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 204
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast 2003 The second season of WOOF! provides tools, ideas, demonstrations and advice to keep both owners and dogs on their best behavior. WOOF! is both entertaining and educational — giving behind-the-scenes access to real people and unrehearsed behavior while showing straightforward methods used to develop the very best pup protocol. Series release date: 2003
- Program Description
Getting just the right puppy can lead to a lifetime of happiness. Uncle Matty visits a litter of Mastiffs to demonstrate how to find the best personality for your family. Then, it's down to basics with actress Kelly Packard, as she learns the "heel" command with her English Bulldog, Dallas. Matty also helps one owner manage the destructive separation anxiety of Mila, her year-and-a-half-old Weimaraner; and shows how you can use a simple household spray water bottle to control the behavior of a highly techno-phobic pup.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 204,” 09/18/2002, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 13, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_21D7766227054E8C8F31B1D78BA8DA29.
- MLA: “Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 204.” 09/18/2002. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 13, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_21D7766227054E8C8F31B1D78BA8DA29>.
- APA: Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 204. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_21D7766227054E8C8F31B1D78BA8DA29