Simply Ming; Ginger Fuji Apple Chutney
Simply Ming SMMG113K1, Ginger Fuji Apple Chutney, In House Captioned Master, 26:46
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Simply Ming
- Ginger Fuji Apple Chutney
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Guest Chef: Michael Schlow
Using Ginger Fuji Apple Chutney Ming delightfully blends New England flavors with traditionally eastern dishes. At Blue Ginger, Ming Tsai's prep cooks Mario Solis and Javier Morales show viewers the secret to making delicious Pork and Apple Potstickers. Back in the studio, Ming creates Sautéed Pork Chops with Ginger Apple Sauce and Maple Sweet Potatoes, and Potato Pancakes with Apple Scallion Cream. Guest chef Michael Schlow prepares an elegant Spiced Tuna with Cucumbers and Green Apple-Ginger Chutney.
Recipes Pork and Ginger-Fuji Apple Chutney Pot Stickers Sauteed Pork Chops with Ginger-Fuji Apple Sauce and Maple Sweet Potatoes Potato Pancakes with Apple-Scallion Cream Ginger-Fuji Apple Chutney Michael Schlow's Ginger-Fuji Apple Chutney
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; Ginger Fuji Apple Chutney,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 26, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_213607C663D84B2BACB7D73F4610428C.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; Ginger Fuji Apple Chutney.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 26, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_213607C663D84B2BACB7D73F4610428C>.
- APA: Simply Ming; Ginger Fuji Apple Chutney. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_213607C663D84B2BACB7D73F4610428C