Group, The; High School Athletes, Drugs and the Supreme Court
6/28/95 H.S. Athletes, Drugs and the Supreme Court
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- High School Athletes, Drugs and the Supreme Court
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Bob Sales, Editor and writer; Bill Littlefield, Host, Only a Game, WBUR; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Oliver Mitchell, Attorney; Abner Logan, Basketball coach, Jeremiah Burke High School.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; High School Athletes, Drugs and the Supreme Court,” 06/28/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 17, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2130FF72051E4871A85CF901F2613E81.
- MLA: “Group, The; High School Athletes, Drugs and the Supreme Court.” 06/28/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 17, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2130FF72051E4871A85CF901F2613E81>.
- APA: Group, The; High School Athletes, Drugs and the Supreme Court. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2130FF72051E4871A85CF901F2613E81