Group, The; Surrogate Motherhood, Abortion, High Tech Conception
11/4/91 Genetic Engineering
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Surrogate Motherhood, Abortion, High Tech Conception
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Ellen Harris, Professor of Music, MIT; Christopher Ricks, Professor of English, Boston University; Paul Watanabe, professor of political science, UMass/Boston; Margaret Boerner, attorney; Nancy Cott, professor of history, Yale University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Surrogate Motherhood, Abortion, High Tech Conception,” 11/04/1991, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 28, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_20B00F5AD7A24717A8940329F2D7609E.
- MLA: “Group, The; Surrogate Motherhood, Abortion, High Tech Conception.” 11/04/1991. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 28, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_20B00F5AD7A24717A8940329F2D7609E>.
- APA: Group, The; Surrogate Motherhood, Abortion, High Tech Conception. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_20B00F5AD7A24717A8940329F2D7609E