Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series VIII: Cherubim and Seraphin
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Inspector Morse, Series VIII: Cherubim and Seraphin
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Broadcast March 2 and 9, 1995
Part One: When Inspector Morse goes to visit his stepmother and half-sister, he finds himself in the middle of a tragedy - his step-niece has committed suicide. He takes a leave of absence and begins searching into his step-niece's past to find the reason for her death. Sergeant Lewis is busy studying for his inspector's exam and investigating the case of a missing student. Part Two: In Morse's absence, Chief Inspector Holroyd is Lewis' boss -- a policeman who has no time for Morse's individual methods and believes very much in playing everything "by the book."
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series VIII: Cherubim and Seraphin,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 3, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_209D2043B14D4F46A5B3A7EE5153D7DB.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series VIII: Cherubim and Seraphin.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 3, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_209D2043B14D4F46A5B3A7EE5153D7DB>.
- APA: Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series VIII: Cherubim and Seraphin. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_209D2043B14D4F46A5B3A7EE5153D7DB