Evening at Pops; Alison Krauss And Union Station
Fanfare, Dansa Brusilia, Ay Ay Ay, Batuque, Keith talk, Guys and Dolls.
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Alison Krauss And Union Station
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Pops Alison Krauss and Union Station presents songs from the award-winning country and bluegrass vocalist and her troupe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Alison Krauss And Union Station,” 05/26/2000, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_20705E4495EA4EFBACDD16A1D57DB1F0.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Alison Krauss And Union Station.” 05/26/2000. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_20705E4495EA4EFBACDD16A1D57DB1F0>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Alison Krauss And Union Station. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_20705E4495EA4EFBACDD16A1D57DB1F0