Antiques Roadshow; Albuquerque, NM
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Antiques Roadshow
- Albuquerque, NM
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
From Albuquerque, New Mexico, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW kicks off its winter 2003 season of dramatic new discoveries. Host Dan Elias makes his own discoveries while cruising The Turquoise Trail, a stretch of highway packed with roadside attractions, winding its way north towards Santa Fe. ROADSHOW experts at the Albuquerque Convention Center spot a number of interesting finds, including a very collectible and striking Teco ceramic vase; an autograph book inscribed by the infamous Younger brothers, compatriots of Jesse James' and the most valuable find of ROADSHOW's 2003 tour: a magnificent Tang Dynasty marble lion statue, with an insurance value topping $250,000!
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Albuquerque, NM,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_206887E7AA8E49B6B7C2ADDD2826F14B.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Albuquerque, NM.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_206887E7AA8E49B6B7C2ADDD2826F14B>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Albuquerque, NM. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_206887E7AA8E49B6B7C2ADDD2826F14B