Evening at Pops; Noel Parenti
E E MASTER
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Noel Parenti
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Noel Parenti and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Bagley: National Emblem March Suppe: Overture to (...in Vienna) Kreisler: tambourin Chinois Kreisler: Liebesfreud Rossini: Pas de Six from William Tell Gould: Concerto for Tap Dancer Joplin: The Entertainer Gibb/Hayman: Saturday Night Fever
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Noel Parenti,” 06/08/1978, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1F8C48395231485C9CF0C6361B1BFF2E.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Noel Parenti.” 06/08/1978. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1F8C48395231485C9CF0C6361B1BFF2E>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Noel Parenti. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1F8C48395231485C9CF0C6361B1BFF2E