Group, The; New Yorker/Tina Brown Critique
10/7/92 New Yorker/Tina Brown Critique
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- New Yorker/Tina Brown Critique
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: William Barber, publisher, Boston Magazine; Mark Feeney, The Boston Globe; Robert Taylor, writer; Sarah Wright, Boston Herald; Daphne Abeel, Press aide, Mass. Housing and Urban Development.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; New Yorker/Tina Brown Critique,” 10/07/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 18, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1EE64AD3C008461792B4F2196E248282.
- MLA: “Group, The; New Yorker/Tina Brown Critique.” 10/07/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 18, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1EE64AD3C008461792B4F2196E248282>.
- APA: Group, The; New Yorker/Tina Brown Critique. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1EE64AD3C008461792B4F2196E248282