Group, The; Lifting Ban On Gays In The Military
1/28/93 Lifting Ban On Gays In The Military Ron Armstead, Linda Bliss, Lt. Mareen Keenan, Tom Lyons, John Robinson
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Lifting Ban On Gays In The Military
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: John Robinson, columnist, The Boston Globe; Tom Lyons, Deputy Commissioner of Veterans Affairs, City of Boston; Ron Armstead, Veterans Benefits Clearinghouse/ RTC; Linda Bliss, night city editor, Patriot Ledger; Maureen Keenan, former army lieutenant.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Lifting Ban On Gays In The Military,” 01/28/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 21, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1EA6E121929347F8B6234F473F4D4028.
- MLA: “Group, The; Lifting Ban On Gays In The Military.” 01/28/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 21, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1EA6E121929347F8B6234F473F4D4028>.
- APA: Group, The; Lifting Ban On Gays In The Military. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1EA6E121929347F8B6234F473F4D4028