Group, The; Lifting Ban On Gays In The Military
1/28/93 Lifting Ban On Gays In The Military Ron Armstead, Linda Bliss, Lt. Mareen Keenan, Tom Lyons, John Robinson
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Lifting Ban On Gays In The Military
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: John Robinson, columnist, The Boston Globe; Tom Lyons, Deputy Commissioner of Veterans Affairs, City of Boston; Ron Armstead, Veterans Benefits Clearinghouse/ RTC; Linda Bliss, night city editor, Patriot Ledger; Maureen Keenan, former army lieutenant.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Lifting Ban On Gays In The Military,” 01/28/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1EA6E121929347F8B6234F473F4D4028.
- MLA: “Group, The; Lifting Ban On Gays In The Military.” 01/28/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1EA6E121929347F8B6234F473F4D4028>.
- APA: Group, The; Lifting Ban On Gays In The Military. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1EA6E121929347F8B6234F473F4D4028