Group, The; Ministers on Violence part 2
Ministers on Violence, Pt. 2
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Ministers on Violence part 2
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Anthony Campbell, professor of preaching, Boston University; Bruce Wall, Bruce Wall Ministries; Eugene Rivers, Azusa Christian Community; John M. Borders III, Morning Star Baptist Church; Mickarl Thomas, Charles Street AME Church.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Ministers on Violence part 2,” 05/20/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 25, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1D783DD78A5B45ED9125AC20EA177FA0.
- MLA: “Group, The; Ministers on Violence part 2.” 05/20/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 25, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1D783DD78A5B45ED9125AC20EA177FA0>.
- APA: Group, The; Ministers on Violence part 2. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1D783DD78A5B45ED9125AC20EA177FA0