Group, The; Berkshire County Secession movement
4/29/96 Secession of Berkshire County
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Berkshire County Secession movement
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston; R.J.J. Donna, Leader, Citizens for Independence; Donald MacGillis, civic journalism coordinator,The Boston Globe; Christopher Geerhan, Vice-president member relations, Associated Industries of Mass/Holyoke.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Berkshire County Secession movement,” 04/29/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 15, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1D30DED678AC411692CC96D29A5270E1.
- MLA: “Group, The; Berkshire County Secession movement.” 04/29/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 15, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1D30DED678AC411692CC96D29A5270E1>.
- APA: Group, The; Berkshire County Secession movement. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1D30DED678AC411692CC96D29A5270E1