Group, The; Fidelity and Corporate Welfare
7/9/96 Fidelity and Corporate Welfare
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Fidelity and Corporate Welfare
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Alan Macdonald, executive director, Mass. Business Roundtable; Sara Johnson, chief regional economist, DRI/McGraw-Hill; Laura Barrett, executive director, Commonwealth Center for Fiscal Policy; Charles Sennott, Reporter, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Fidelity and Corporate Welfare,” 07/09/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 22, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1CF995C206164C0C9FE1366248DEC1B2.
- MLA: “Group, The; Fidelity and Corporate Welfare.” 07/09/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 22, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1CF995C206164C0C9FE1366248DEC1B2>.
- APA: Group, The; Fidelity and Corporate Welfare. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1CF995C206164C0C9FE1366248DEC1B2