Group, The; Mary Karr's "The Liars' Club"
2/2/96 Book club: "Liar's Club"
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Mary Karr's "The Liars' Club"
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Douglas Bauer, author, The Very Air; Sue Miller, author, The Distinguished Guest; Askold Melnyczuk, editor, Agni ; Alex Johnson, author and lecturer, Wellesley College; Sven Birkerts, author, The Gutenberg Elegies.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Mary Karr's "The Liars' Club",” 02/02/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 18, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1BB5B044D688483DAA6177EEFDA6224E.
- MLA: “Group, The; Mary Karr's "The Liars' Club".” 02/02/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 18, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1BB5B044D688483DAA6177EEFDA6224E>.
- APA: Group, The; Mary Karr's "The Liars' Club". Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1BB5B044D688483DAA6177EEFDA6224E