Prospects of Mankind with Eleanor Roosevelt; Berlin: What Choice Remains
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Prospects of Mankind with Eleanor Roosevelt
- Berlin: What Choice Remains
- Program Number
- Series Description
Roundtable discussion of foreign and domestic affairs featuring leading political, academic, and journalistic experts. Series was hosted by Eleanor Roosevelt and was filmed on location at Brandies University. Series release date: 1959
- Program Description
Program opens with ten minute segment in which Mrs. Roosevelt interviews Secretary of State Dean Rusk.
Balance of program is discussion with guests: Max Freedman, Washington correspondent for the Britain’s Manchester Guardian newspaper; Henry Kissinger, Director of Defense Studies at Harvard University; James Reston, Chief of the Washington Bureau of the New York Times; Paul Tillich, world famous German-born theologian and philosopher; Dean Rusk, United States Secretary of State.
Recorded at the United States State Department Building, Washington, DC.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Public Affairs
- Chicago: “Prospects of Mankind with Eleanor Roosevelt; Berlin: What Choice Remains,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 14, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1B7B02D1A5C447F3962FD8FF32F37AFD.
- MLA: “Prospects of Mankind with Eleanor Roosevelt; Berlin: What Choice Remains.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 14, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1B7B02D1A5C447F3962FD8FF32F37AFD>.
- APA: Prospects of Mankind with Eleanor Roosevelt; Berlin: What Choice Remains. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1B7B02D1A5C447F3962FD8FF32F37AFD