Group, The; Deteriorating Situation in Iraq
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Deteriorating Situation in Iraq
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Kanan Makiya, Author, Cruelty and Science: Tryrany, War, Uprising and the Arab World, Director, Iraq Research and Documentation Project, Harvard University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Deteriorating Situation in Iraq,” 09/12/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 18, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1B3CF44F43564F90A1E145CD2A0B1B93.
- MLA: “Group, The; Deteriorating Situation in Iraq.” 09/12/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 18, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1B3CF44F43564F90A1E145CD2A0B1B93>.
- APA: Group, The; Deteriorating Situation in Iraq. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1B3CF44F43564F90A1E145CD2A0B1B93