Group, The; Martin Luther King and Black Leadership, part 1
1/15/92 Martin Luther King/ Black Leadership
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Martin Luther King and Black Leadership, part 1
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Glenn Loury, Professor of Economics, Boston University; Kim Hawkins, professor, Northeastern University Law School; Anthony Campbell, professor of preaching, Boston University; Virgil Wood, pastor and activist; Sylvia Wright, educator and consultant.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Martin Luther King and Black Leadership, part 1,” 01/15/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 25, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1B0C81FC783741F8AFE34AAA27BF6DA3.
- MLA: “Group, The; Martin Luther King and Black Leadership, part 1.” 01/15/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 25, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1B0C81FC783741F8AFE34AAA27BF6DA3>.
- APA: Group, The; Martin Luther King and Black Leadership, part 1. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1B0C81FC783741F8AFE34AAA27BF6DA3