Simply Ming; Jamie Bissonnette and En Papillote
Simply Ming Jamie Bissonnette and En Papillote SMMG1106 Caption Master
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Simply Ming
- Jamie Bissonnette and En Papillote
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Episode 1106 - Jamie Bissonnette & En Papillote
Cooking en papillote, or in parchment paper or foil, is a great way to make an easy, healthy meal, especially on the fly. Chef Jamie Bissonnette is in the house to show you just how versatile en pappiote can be. Jamie chooses scallops and treats us to a Scallops En Papillote a la Thai recipe. Ming goes with a more Mediterranean approach with Chicken En Papillote with Lentil Ratatouille.
Recipes Chicken en Papillote with Lentil Ratatouille Scallops En Papillote a la Thai Halibut En Papillote With Quinoa and Root Vegetables
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; Jamie Bissonnette and En Papillote,” 09/19/2013, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1AE540F4F1D04AD5BEB0B580CBA65064.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; Jamie Bissonnette and En Papillote.” 09/19/2013. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1AE540F4F1D04AD5BEB0B580CBA65064>.
- APA: Simply Ming; Jamie Bissonnette and En Papillote. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1AE540F4F1D04AD5BEB0B580CBA65064