Martha Speaks; Puppy Tooth Fairy, The; Martha's Blue Period
Martha Speaks Master Tape Episode 82 MSPE000502 HD-Base
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Martha Speaks
- Puppy Tooth Fairy, The; Martha's Blue Period
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered September 1, 2008
"Martha Speaks" is an animated series that is designed to enrich the vocabulary of 4- to 7-year-olds. The series is based on the classic books by Susan Meddaugh that have charmed and captivated millions of children. Each episode uses Martha's unique linguistic abilities and the hilarious consequences to engage kids and help build their vocabulary skills.
In each Martha Speaks episode, the characters use special words throughout the show. Explicit words, marked with (E), are defined by one of the characters on the show. Implicit words, marked with (I), are used on the show but not defined.
Produced with Studio B Productions, Inc. Series release date: 9/1/2008
- Program Description
The Puppy Tooth Fairy Raye Lankford Martha is hit with a stark realization: the Tooth Fairy doesn’t like dogs. Determined to right a wrong, Martha and Skits bound boldly into the night as the Puppy Tooth Fairies. The problem is puppies lose a lot of teeth. So do kittens and elephants and…*gulp*…whales?
Martha’s Blue Period Raye Lankford It’s impossible. It’s unthinkable. It’s unbearable. Helen is leaving Martha and going to art camp. Full of separation anxiety, Martha’s melancholy clouds even her ability to help T.D. take off his shoes. Feeling blue without her companion, Helen pours her feelings into her paintings.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Sullivan, Brigid (Series Producer)
- Barss, Karen (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Martha Speaks; Puppy Tooth Fairy, The; Martha's Blue Period,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 30, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_195F9D5EE40E4E918DCC3CBEB31F68AA.
- MLA: “Martha Speaks; Puppy Tooth Fairy, The; Martha's Blue Period.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 30, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_195F9D5EE40E4E918DCC3CBEB31F68AA>.
- APA: Martha Speaks; Puppy Tooth Fairy, The; Martha's Blue Period. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_195F9D5EE40E4E918DCC3CBEB31F68AA