Group, The; Political correctness and Disney (Pocahontas)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Political correctness and Disney (Pocahontas)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Eileen McNamara, columnist, The Boston Globe; Catherine Goldwyn, mother of four; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston; James Finn Garner, Author, Politically Correct Bedtime Stories and Once Upon a More Enlightened Time.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Political correctness and Disney (Pocahontas),” 06/23/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 26, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1859AEF926604CC0B4A1151F7A337588.
- MLA: “Group, The; Political correctness and Disney (Pocahontas).” 06/23/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 26, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1859AEF926604CC0B4A1151F7A337588>.
- APA: Group, The; Political correctness and Disney (Pocahontas). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1859AEF926604CC0B4A1151F7A337588