Group, The; Belly Shots and Employee Rights
7/13/94 Belly Shots and Employee Rights
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Belly Shots and Employee Rights
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Rick Berlin, Cabaret performer; John Robinson, columnist, The Boston Globe; Marty Sender, President, Sender Communications; Nancy Nichols, Author, Reach for the Top: Women and the Changing Facts of Work Life - Senior editor, Harvard Business Review; Nancy Shilepsky, employment attorney.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Belly Shots and Employee Rights,” 07/13/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 16, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1838DC38C60C43C9865460023AF34B4B.
- MLA: “Group, The; Belly Shots and Employee Rights.” 07/13/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 16, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1838DC38C60C43C9865460023AF34B4B>.
- APA: Group, The; Belly Shots and Employee Rights. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1838DC38C60C43C9865460023AF34B4B