Ten O'Clock News; Mystic container terminal
Footage of Massachusetts Port Authority Mystic container terminal in Charlestown. Hundreds of large shipping containers packed together in rows and stacks; vehicles moving and arranging containers. High shot of cranes and fork lifts moving and lowering containers by waterfront.
- Ten O'Clock News
Mystic container terminal
- Series Description
NIGHTLY NEWS WITH CHRISTOPHER LYDON AND CARMEN FIELDS Began January 1976. Replaced evening news show EVENING COMPASS. Original host: Steve Nevas. Other anchors, Christopher Lydon (1977-91) and Gail Harris (1983). In 1980 - hour long. Ended in 1991.
(PREDECESSORS: Louis Lyons began news operations at WGBH in 1952. The News at 10 began in 1966. The Reporters premiered in 1970. The Evening Compass started in 1974.) Series release date: 1/1976
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Massachusetts Port Authority
- Charlestown (Boston, Mass.)
- News Report
- Chicago: “Ten O'Clock News; Mystic container terminal,” 07/20/1976, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 27, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_182281A8717748298E082C45588BAF7D.
- MLA: “Ten O'Clock News; Mystic container terminal.” 07/20/1976. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 27, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_182281A8717748298E082C45588BAF7D>.
- APA: Ten O'Clock News; Mystic container terminal. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_182281A8717748298E082C45588BAF7D