Group, The; L.A. Violence / Rodney King, part 1
King & Violence
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- L.A. Violence / Rodney King, part 1
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Glenn Loury, Professor of economics, Boston University; Rick Berlin, Cabaret performer; Kim Hawkins, professor, Northeastern University Law School; Rebecca Rollins, freelance journalist, dog breeder; Tom Lyons, Deputy Commissioner of Veterans Affairs, City of Boston.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; L.A. Violence / Rodney King, part 1,” 05/04/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 1, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_179EF6F7C42B4A12B3F335F0904483F8.
- MLA: “Group, The; L.A. Violence / Rodney King, part 1.” 05/04/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 1, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_179EF6F7C42B4A12B3F335F0904483F8>.
- APA: Group, The; L.A. Violence / Rodney King, part 1. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_179EF6F7C42B4A12B3F335F0904483F8