Mystery!; Dalgliesh: A Taste for Death
Taste for Death - Trailer / TV spots (2) / Radio Spots (2)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Dalgliesh: A Taste for Death
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Top government minister Sir Paul Berowne receives a series of anonymous, threatening letters and turns to an old friend -- Scotland Yard detective Adam Dalgliesh -- for help. When Berowne is discovered dead, with his throat cut, in seedy St. Matthew's Church, beside him is the body of an unknown tramp. Were both murdered or was one death a suicide? Dalgliesh and his new assistant, Kate Miskin, investigate.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Dalgliesh: A Taste for Death,” 01/27/1990, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 30, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_177168FEB431470EAE8CA039EDEA0525.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Dalgliesh: A Taste for Death.” 01/27/1990. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 30, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_177168FEB431470EAE8CA039EDEA0525>.
- APA: Mystery!; Dalgliesh: A Taste for Death. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_177168FEB431470EAE8CA039EDEA0525