Evening at Pops; Pearl Bailey And Louis Bellson
PEARL BAILEY/LOUIS BELLSON
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Pearl Bailey And Louis Bellson
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Pearl Bailey and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Sousa: El Capitain Dvorak: Carnival Overture Rodgers: Selections from Oklahoma Chaplin: Smile Kander: Cabaret Roberts/Fisher: Tired Bellson/Hayes: Carnaby Street Miller/Jackson: Let there Be Peace on Earth Herman: Hello, Dolly
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Pearl Bailey And Louis Bellson,” 04/07/1976, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_17055BA03D8346D18362EFE06B94A230.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Pearl Bailey And Louis Bellson.” 04/07/1976. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_17055BA03D8346D18362EFE06B94A230>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Pearl Bailey And Louis Bellson. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_17055BA03D8346D18362EFE06B94A230