Group, The; Female Sexual Harassment - Male Point of View
11/07/91 Female Sexual Harassment - Male Point of View
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Female Sexual Harassment - Male Point of View
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Christopher Ricks, Professor of English, Boston University; Donald Gair, professor of psychiatry, BU School of Medicine; Lester P. Lee, Jr., professor of history, Middlesex Community College; Tom Palmer, The Boston Globe; Sid Peck, political activist.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Female Sexual Harassment - Male Point of View,” 11/07/1991, GBH Archives, accessed November 27, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_16F31320800943B6943EDC123FFAC765.
- MLA: “Group, The; Female Sexual Harassment - Male Point of View.” 11/07/1991. GBH Archives. Web. November 27, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_16F31320800943B6943EDC123FFAC765>.
- APA: Group, The; Female Sexual Harassment - Male Point of View. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_16F31320800943B6943EDC123FFAC765