Ten O'Clock News; Frank Sargent
Interview with Frank Sargent, former governor of Massachusetts. Sargent speaks about family, privacy, administration, and the future. He discusses what makes a good campaigner versus what makes a good person in office.
- Ten O'Clock News
- Series Description
NIGHTLY NEWS WITH CHRISTOPHER LYDON AND CARMEN FIELDS Began January 1976. Replaced evening news show EVENING COMPASS. Original host: Steve Nevas. Other anchors, Christopher Lydon (1977-91) and Gail Harris (1983). In 1980 - hour long. Ended in 1991.
(PREDECESSORS: Louis Lyons began news operations at WGBH in 1952. The News at 10 began in 1966. The Reporters premiered in 1970. The Evening Compass started in 1974.) Series release date: 1/1976
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Sargent, Francis W., 1915-1998
- News Report
- Sargent, Francis W., 1915-1998 (Interviewee)
- Chicago: “Ten O'Clock News; Frank Sargent,” 11/01/1978, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_160EFA2104D84A24AB3F66CB4FADE8E7.
- MLA: “Ten O'Clock News; Frank Sargent.” 11/01/1978. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_160EFA2104D84A24AB3F66CB4FADE8E7>.
- APA: Ten O'Clock News; Frank Sargent. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_160EFA2104D84A24AB3F66CB4FADE8E7