Simply Ming; Chinese Mustard/ Potatoes
Chinese Mustard and Potatoes with Gordon Hamersley Anamorphic
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Simply Ming
- Chinese Mustard/ Potatoes
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Guest Chef: Gordon Hamersley
This week, Ming adds spice to the average potato by pairing with Chinese mustard for his latest East-West combo. These ingredients provide unique and flavorful recipes that are sure to leave you satisfied. In the kitchen, Ming creates Mustard Roasted Chicken on Potato-Fennel Fondue and Potato-Mustard Crusted Trout, followed by Creamy Mustard Stuffed Potatoes. Guest Gordon Hamersley, chef/owner of Boston’s Hamersley’s Bistro, tries his hand at the East-West ingredients creating Spicy Shrimp and Potato Salad with Chinese Mustard Greens.
Mustard Roasted Chicken on Potato-Fennel Fondue
Creamy Mustard Stuffed Potatoes
Potato-Mustard Crusted Trout
Gordon Hamersley's Spicy Contessa Shrimp And Potato Salad With Chinese Mustard Greens
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; Chinese Mustard/ Potatoes,” 06/01/2007, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 16, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_15D82EEB1D714A318AA129BBCDEC0864.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; Chinese Mustard/ Potatoes.” 06/01/2007. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 16, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_15D82EEB1D714A318AA129BBCDEC0864>.
- APA: Simply Ming; Chinese Mustard/ Potatoes. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_15D82EEB1D714A318AA129BBCDEC0864