Group, The; L.A. Police Verdict: Rodney King (4/20/1993)
4/20/93 L.A. Police Verdict (King)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- L.A. Police Verdict: Rodney King (4/20/1993)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Leslie Harris, Judge, Boston Juvenile Court; Norman Zalkind, Attorney; Henry F. Owens III, attorney; Abbe Smith, Deputy director, Criminal Justice Institute, Harvard Law School; Rikki Klieman, trial attorney.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; L.A. Police Verdict: Rodney King (4/20/1993),” 04/20/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 23, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_14C4305010AB45E49D8C7415289111B7.
- MLA: “Group, The; L.A. Police Verdict: Rodney King (4/20/1993).” 04/20/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 23, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_14C4305010AB45E49D8C7415289111B7>.
- APA: Group, The; L.A. Police Verdict: Rodney King (4/20/1993). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_14C4305010AB45E49D8C7415289111B7