Evening at Pops; George Shearing And Mel Torme
EE Master STEREO DOLBY
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Pops
- George Shearing And Mel Torme
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Summer musical entertainment series features the musical stylings of pianist George Shearing and the "Velvet Fog," Mel Torme.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; George Shearing And Mel Torme,” 05/27/1986, GBH Archives, accessed November 25, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_14828572E3234CB1802FF4337149C7DB.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; George Shearing And Mel Torme.” 05/27/1986. GBH Archives. Web. November 25, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_14828572E3234CB1802FF4337149C7DB>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; George Shearing And Mel Torme. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_14828572E3234CB1802FF4337149C7DB