Group, The; Women on Anita Hill: One year later
10/8/92 Women on Anita Hill, 1 year later
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Women on Anita Hill: One year later
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Deborah Toler, writer; Ayida Mthembu, assistant dean of student affairs, MIT; Sarah Wright, Boston Herald; Callie Crossley, producer, ABC News 20/20.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Women on Anita Hill: One year later,” 10/08/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 21, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_13E147B92FCF4F6FBB13DDF21DCC14F4.
- MLA: “Group, The; Women on Anita Hill: One year later.” 10/08/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 21, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_13E147B92FCF4F6FBB13DDF21DCC14F4>.
- APA: Group, The; Women on Anita Hill: One year later. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_13E147B92FCF4F6FBB13DDF21DCC14F4