Julia Child and Company; New England Potluck Supper
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Julia Child and Company
- New England Potluck Supper
- Program Number
- Series Description
Debut October 1978
After a five year hiatus since the last production of The French Chef, America’s best known and most beloved cook, Julia child, returns to the television screen this month with a whole new approach to cooking with 13 programs. Each show presents an entire menu instead of just one recipe and the menus are drawn from a wide variety of cooking traditions ... New England fare, Chinese stir fried vegetables and homemade pasta.
See October 1978 Prime Time for cover story.
13 episodes, broadcast Oct. 1978-Jan. 1979 Series release date: 1978
- Program Description
Fresh fish chowder and Indian pudding are early American dishes that are still popular- especially at this time of year.
Recipes: Fresh Fish Chowder; Indian Pudding
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Morash, Russell (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Julia Child and Company; New England Potluck Supper,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 11, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1353AD557CD74B8BBB4CD6A9EB9B86CB.
- MLA: “Julia Child and Company; New England Potluck Supper.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 11, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1353AD557CD74B8BBB4CD6A9EB9B86CB>.
- APA: Julia Child and Company; New England Potluck Supper. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1353AD557CD74B8BBB4CD6A9EB9B86CB