Group, The; Teaching Values in School
2/8/95 Teaching Values
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Teaching Values in School
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Diane Burkhardt, middle school teacher, Wellesley public schools; Van Seasholes, prinicpal, Newton South High School; Lee Behnke, Latin teacher, Buckingham Browne and Nichols School; Arthur Conquest, director, Brookline Academic Achievement Program; Parkman Howe, English teacher, Concord Academy.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Teaching Values in School,” 02/08/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 21, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_12C3664D89984C748CC519B24199892C.
- MLA: “Group, The; Teaching Values in School.” 02/08/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 21, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_12C3664D89984C748CC519B24199892C>.
- APA: Group, The; Teaching Values in School. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_12C3664D89984C748CC519B24199892C