Group, The; balanced budget (6/18/1992)
Guests: Jackson, Lovry, Kotlikoff, Oye, Warsh
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- balanced budget (6/18/1992)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Glenn Loury, Professor of economics, Boston University; Ira Jackson, Executive vice president, BankBoston; Kenneth Oye, professor of political science, M.I.T.; David Warsh, columnist, The Boston Globe; Laurence Kotlikoff, professor of economics, Boston University and Author," Generational Accounting".
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; balanced budget (6/18/1992),” 06/18/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 16, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_12493FA0B2134083B67553EB36E18195.
- MLA: “Group, The; balanced budget (6/18/1992).” 06/18/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 16, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_12493FA0B2134083B67553EB36E18195>.
- APA: Group, The; balanced budget (6/18/1992). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_12493FA0B2134083B67553EB36E18195