Mixed Bag; J.R. MITCHELL Experimental UNIT
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Mixed Bag
- J.R. MITCHELL Experimental UNIT
- Series Description
Musical performance in the studios of WGBH by Livingston Taylor; Stephan Michelson aka "Delta X"; and Mike Stewart aka "Backwards Sam Frik." Program is introduced by host J.J. Jackson of WBCN; directed by David Atwood; produced by Lee Tanner and David Atwood. Recorded 4/7/1970, for later broadcast. RT: 30:00
Innovative series of programs in which electronic images are set to music. Series release date: 4/7/1970
- Program Description
Hosted by Paul Neves. Program is an musical in-studio jazz performance by J.R. Mitchell Experimental Unit featuring Byard Lancaster. Songs performed include “It’s About Time”; “Solar Moments” and original composition “World in Me”. Produced by Lee Tanner and David Atwood; directed by David Atwood; 1970
Series Description: Innovative series of programs in which electronic images are set to music.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Tanner, Lee (Series Producer)
- Atwood, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mixed Bag; J.R. MITCHELL Experimental UNIT,” 04/01/1970, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 13, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_12252C962E564D0AB24B2749C47A8270.
- MLA: “Mixed Bag; J.R. MITCHELL Experimental UNIT.” 04/01/1970. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 13, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_12252C962E564D0AB24B2749C47A8270>.
- APA: Mixed Bag; J.R. MITCHELL Experimental UNIT. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_12252C962E564D0AB24B2749C47A8270