Evening at Pops; Claude Kipnis Mime Theatre
Original date 6/14/77. Dub of 2" master (A2-03702). The master is shedding terribly and only 24 minutes were able to be dubbed onto beta on 11/27/95
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Claude Kipnis Mime Theatre
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Claude Kipnis Mime Theatre and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Saint-Saens: French Military March Suppe: Overture to Fatinitza Schubert-Wilheim: Ave Maria Fucik: Entrance of the Gladiators Mozart: Eine Kleine Nachtmusik Chopin: Les Sylphides Prelude No. 7 Chopin: Grand Valse Brillante #1 Chopin: The Party
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Claude Kipnis Mime Theatre,” 06/14/1977, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 21, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_11EC3AE1F0A44087AA80FE084CA9140E.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Claude Kipnis Mime Theatre.” 06/14/1977. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 21, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_11EC3AE1F0A44087AA80FE084CA9140E>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Claude Kipnis Mime Theatre. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_11EC3AE1F0A44087AA80FE084CA9140E