Group, The; Howard Stern's Popularity
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Howard Stern's Popularity
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alexandra Gural, Writer and researcher; Sean DePamphilis, Customer service representative; Kate Mattes, owner, Kate's Mystery Books; Tim Riley, Editor, Millennium Pop; Vince Marini, Advertising executive.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Howard Stern's Popularity,” 11/29/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 27, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_117034CCD73F4F34AF30A2DEE99630BE.
- MLA: “Group, The; Howard Stern's Popularity.” 11/29/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 27, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_117034CCD73F4F34AF30A2DEE99630BE>.
- APA: Group, The; Howard Stern's Popularity. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_117034CCD73F4F34AF30A2DEE99630BE