Group, The; Hospitals and Health care
6/15/93 Hospitals and Health care
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Hospitals and Health care
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Rina Spence, RKS Health Ventures Corp.; Michael Dukakis, Former governor of Massachusetts; Jackie Jenkins-Scott, CEO, Dimock Community Health Center; Mitchell Rabkin, president, Beth Israel Hospital; Nancy Kane, assistant professor of management, Harvard School of Public Health.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Hospitals and Health care,” 06/15/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1138AE7373EB4AD095D6A6F9B6413845.
- MLA: “Group, The; Hospitals and Health care.” 06/15/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1138AE7373EB4AD095D6A6F9B6413845>.
- APA: Group, The; Hospitals and Health care. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1138AE7373EB4AD095D6A6F9B6413845