Greater Boston; Beat the Press (10/30/2009)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Greater Boston
- Beat the Press (10/30/2009)
- Program Number
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) Jack E. Robinson, media coverage, fringe candidates 2) Facebook, journalistic tool 3) Christian Science Monitor, online 4) NBC, Jay Leno, WHDH
Guests: Joe Sciacca, Boston Herald; Callie Crossley, Commentator; Adam Reilly, The Boston Phoenix; Kara Miller, The MetroWest Daily News
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Beat the Press (10/30/2009),” 10/30/2009, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 22, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_10C136837AF54EE58376ED33519EE7C9.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Beat the Press (10/30/2009).” 10/30/2009. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 22, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_10C136837AF54EE58376ED33519EE7C9>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Beat the Press (10/30/2009). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_10C136837AF54EE58376ED33519EE7C9