Group, The; New Challenges for the Labor Movement
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- New Challenges for the Labor Movement
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: John Gould, President, Associated Industries of Massachusetts; Phil Primack, reporter, Boston Herald; Rosemary Jones, Social worker, Boston City Hospital Member, SEIU Local 285; Kenneth Oye, professor of political science, M.I.T.; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; New Challenges for the Labor Movement,” 11/07/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_10088D8EA0594620A8CE01BA33504918.
- MLA: “Group, The; New Challenges for the Labor Movement.” 11/07/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_10088D8EA0594620A8CE01BA33504918>.
- APA: Group, The; New Challenges for the Labor Movement. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_10088D8EA0594620A8CE01BA33504918