Evening at Pops; Ana-maria Vera
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Ana-maria Vera
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Ana-Maria Vera and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Sousa: High School Cadets, March Britten: A Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra Haydn: Concerto in D Major for Piano and Orchestra Sherman and Sherman: Selections from Mary Poppins A Spoonful of Sugar Jolly Holiday Tuppence a Bag Stay Awake Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Chim-Chim-Cheree
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Ana-maria Vera,” 07/12/1974, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 21, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0F8DE8A23D554BD5B8DEB2EF01A902D0.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Ana-maria Vera.” 07/12/1974. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 21, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0F8DE8A23D554BD5B8DEB2EF01A902D0>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Ana-maria Vera. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0F8DE8A23D554BD5B8DEB2EF01A902D0