Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Holst; Schoenberg
Ozawa Conducting: Holst: Hymn of Jesus; Schoenberg: Violin Concerto SCRATCHED. Might be same show as A2-01616
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Symphony
- Ozawa Conducting: Holst; Schoenberg
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
Joseph Silverstein plays Schoenberg’s Violin Concerto definitively, Ozawa conducting; Holst’s Hymn of Jesus, with the New England Conservatory Chorus.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Holst; Schoenberg,” 08/26/1974, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0F7BEE83A2CC40E5AFC91DF842506A93.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Holst; Schoenberg.” 08/26/1974. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0F7BEE83A2CC40E5AFC91DF842506A93>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Holst; Schoenberg. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0F7BEE83A2CC40E5AFC91DF842506A93