Group, The; Summer Vacations (9/8/1995)
9/8/95 Summer Vacations
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Summer Vacations (9/8/1995)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Lori Cohen, producer MacNeil/ Lehrer NewsHour; Peter Gelzinis, columnist, Boston Herald; Monica Collins, Television columnist, Boston Herald; Andy Levine, Attorney; Chuck Kraemer, WCVB-TV.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Summer Vacations (9/8/1995),” 09/08/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0F6EED3BC3194DA6AD592DBDB0B3B669.
- MLA: “Group, The; Summer Vacations (9/8/1995).” 09/08/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0F6EED3BC3194DA6AD592DBDB0B3B669>.
- APA: Group, The; Summer Vacations (9/8/1995). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0F6EED3BC3194DA6AD592DBDB0B3B669